Does Your Leadership Team Exhibit These Three Change Leader Responsibilities?
"Change Waits for No Leader"
Three questions every employee should be asking their leaders when implementing organisational change. Can your leadership team:
Articulate the change vision?
- Have they developed a compelling change vision?
- Does it include the provision of competent change resources?
- Does it inspire purpose and touch the emotions of employees?
Model the new way?
- Have the employees been involved in the change design?
- Do the leaders model the new skills and behaviours?
- Have they enhanced the employee change experience through engagement, collaboration?
Intervene to ensure sustainable change?
- Do the leaders intervene to reinforce change?
- Has the organisation linked change benefits with performance?
- Have they embedded the change as normal day-to-day operations so it delivers the intended return on investment?
“Change waits for no leader and the skills required for leading day-to-day operations are very different to change leadership”
Change Management Leadership: Effective and proactive leadership is essential for successful organisational change. This book outlines the three critical leadership responsibilities to implement change: Articulate the vision, Model the new way and Intervene to ensure sustainable change.
Peter consults, speaks, and writes on the Leadership of Change®.
For further reading please visit our websites:
Peter F Gallagher is a Change Management Global Thought Leader, Expert, International Speaker, Author and Leadership Alignment Coach.
Ranked #1 Change Management Global Thought Leader: Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on Change Management (May 2021 & 2020) by Thinkers360.
Ranked #2 Business Strategy Global Thought Leader: Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on Change Management (Dec 2020) by Thinkers360.
Ranked #2 Leadership Global Thought Leader: Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on Change Management (Aug 2020) by Thinkers360.
Business Book Ranking
Change Management Behaviour - Leadership of Change® Volume 6, listed among the 50 Books from Thinkers360 Thought Leaders to read in 2022.
Change Management Adoption- Leadership of Change® Volume 5, listed among year-to-date’s (Jul 2021) most popular books on business and technology from Thinkers360 member thought leaders.
Change Management Handbook - Leadership of Change® Volume 3, listed among the 50 Business and Technology Books from Thinkers360 Thought Leaders to read in 2021.
Change Management Pocket Guide - Leadership of Change® Volume 2, ranked within the top 50 Business and Technology Books (Jan 2020) from Thinkers360 Thought Leaders.