Change Practitioner Role Overview in 2 minutes
Change Practitioner Role:
The Change Practitioner can be invaluable in supporting the delivery of the organisation's change programme, change management framework and benefits realisation.
1. What is a Change Practitioner?
2. What is the role of a Change Practitioner?
3. Change Practitioner Role #1; Support delivery of the organisations change programme, framework and beneﬁts
4. Change Practitioner Role #2: Support employees through the change adoption cycle - AUILM
5. Change Practitioner Role #3; Support the organisation to develop the ‘B’ sate behaviours - a2B5R
6. Key Skills of a Change Practitioner
Further information: https://www.a2b.consulting/change-practitioner-training
Peter F Gallagher is a Change Management Global Thought Leader, Expert, International Speaker, Author and Leadership Alignment Coach.
Ranked #1 Change Management Global Thought Leader: Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on Change Management (May 2020) by Thinkers360.
Business Book Ranking: Change Management Pocket Guide - Leadership of Change® Volume 2, ranked within the top 50 Business and Technology Books (Jan 2020) from Thinkers360 Thought Leaders.