a2B AUILM Employee Change Adoption Model® in Less than 2 Minutes
Updated: Apr 15
Change Management Models are proven game changers to improve capital and positive operating performance, ensuring sustainable organisational cultural change and the new required employee behaviours. We are now introducing the a2B AUILM Employee Change Adoption Model®. The a2B AUILM® Model helps teams driving change to understand how employees might react during a change transition which they may perceive as a threat to them.
1. What is a Change Management?
2. What is the Objective?
3. What is the Big Challenge?
4. Unsupported Employee Change Journey
5. a2B AUILM Employee Adoption Model
6. Supported Employee Change Journey?
8. a2B AUILM® Model: Employee Adoption Lifecycle
Our Change Management Models:
a2B Change Management Framework (a2BCMF®)
a2B AUILM® Employee Change Adoption Model
a2B5R® Employee Change Behaviour Model